As the new year dawns and we resume our Karate practice, we wanted to take
the opportunity to say thank you:
- to our Technical Committee for their valued guidance and encouragement
- to our 5 th Dans for their unwavering commitment to club courses and club culture
- to the Management Committee and administrative teams who look after us and keep striving for excellence
- to all our members for their friendship, commitment, and dedication
Many highlights of 2023 come to mind.
- 5th Dan award to Dr Andy Lightfoot, Essex KDS
- 4th Dan award to Peter Travis, Essex KDS
More recently 3rd Dan was awarded to
- James Barry, Herts KDS
- Daniel Stevenson Norwich KDS
- Neil Copper Norwich KDS
They are an inspiration to us all, and seeing so many of you achieving higher grades this year is a credit to you and your instructors.
Marketing team updates
The marketing team has a pipeline of tasks to deliver in 2024 aimed at improving your experience as a KDS member for which we will need your help.
Follow our social media pages for more information in due course:
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you all at courses and events throughout the year.